Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Limited News

Everything is pretty quiet here and the weather is much improved.  Low 20's today with plenty of sunshine is more like what we expect at this time of year.  Bike riding is back on the agenda for the last couple of days and it is good to get out and about again.

Whilst riding about I put some notices up at our local small shopping centre this morning and got caught chatting away.  I would farewell one person when another would come out of the supermarket and another chat would follow. A great way to spend the early part of the day.

The new tablet leaves any former devices I have had for dead.  It is a great device and all for less than $250 after my bonus $50 voucher to spend on my next eBay purchase came with the deal.  I have loaded the tablet up with stuff, I can even watch our Pay TV on it.  This will be handy when I decide to go to bed I can just watch a few more games of tennis or overs of cricket in the bedroom.

The Pay TV download to the tablet  does not come off my broadband allocation either as the Pay TV is part owned by the ISP!  I am delighted with the purchase.

And the eBay deal with a $50 voucher for my next eBay purchase was there online this morning as promised.  I went ahead, ordered and collected the kettle earlier today so Trish will be pleased. It is just what she wanted.

I have no idea why but this morning I was given 2x$50 eBay vouchers when I checked my eBay account so I still have a further $50 discount to come somewhere.  Best thing I ever did buying that tablet!

Those of you who live in Australia may have heard about the young fellow who tragically died in a recent Rugby League accident.  He lived right here on our estate, around 500 metres from our home.

I have been engaging myself within my home brew since returning from our trip overseas.  I am guessing almost three weeks in Saudi Arabia and Dubai has rekindled my liking for my home brewed beer again.  I put a brew on on Sunday and bottle washed this morning prior to the bike ride.

I will bottle either Friday or Sunday, I will see how the brewing process is going before deciding on what day to bottle.

No comments: