Friday, May 08, 2015

As We Sail Along. (Friday)

As you can probably guess we found good internet just outside the port gates at Pireaus just before we sailed.  It was a small bar with a cool beer for me, a mini bottle of bubbles for Trish and a good strong internet connection.

We were able to post blogs, update emails and check our Facebook pages. I was able to check how much I have left on my sim card as well. As we are now more dependent on our tablets we were both able to visit the Google Playstore for some basic photo editing apps. Trish was after a good photo editing app and I wanted a photo resizer to try to have my blog photos upload as smaller files.  Hopefully we have found the apps we needed.

We sailed late Thursday afternoon with an expected arrival in Instanbul late Friday afternoon.
The photo attached was taken Friday morning as the ship sailed through the Dardenelles.  It has been resized so we will see how it uploads.

After some hassles I have managed to swap my sim card from the Europe zone to the Global zone. It took some time but I got the data connection to work as well.  The footy is on this weekend and I want to keep up with scores.

No comments: