Friday, June 13, 2014

PC Update

I reckoned I had finished with the PC around 5 pm yesterday.  But then I remembered I needed to install this and then that.  Later I remembered a few other bits and pieces which needed doing as well.  I finished up with a pretty lengthy list which I have now completed.

After loading everything up on the PC it now starts in around 3 minutes.  There is a fair bit of stuff on it though which starts up with the computer so I am more than happy with this.

Overall it is running heaps better than a week or so ago and has most of my stuff back and installed again.

I did put another brew on this morning which again means next week I will be bottle washing, most likely on Wednesday and bottling on Friday.  This one is an English Bitter and it isn't too bad at all.

Our Indian meal last night with Geoff and Jeannette at The Curry Bowl was excellent.  We couldn't eat any more, it was BYO and it worked out at $20 per head.

They have just loved Mudjimba where they have been staying.  Sentences they say now begin with "Next Year when we are at Mudjimba .."  I think they would love to be back.

They are due back in Melbourne mid July so they moved on today to ensure they got the most value of their time still to go.

Their next stop is Woodgate Beach!  It is a beautiful small secluded beach about 200k's north of us.  It is an extremely popular with caravanners. There are heaps of bike riding tracks there and it is a lovely quiet beach.

Click on either photo for a larger view.

We have drinks this afternoon at 3pm which should be lots of fun.

The last couple of days have stressed me out quite considerably.  It brought back recollections of when I was 'crook' at school, not a pleasant memory at all.  Just when you suspect you are over it, then something comes along to bring back those terrible memories.

No comments: