Thursday, June 26, 2014

Just Sensational

As the photo shows, today is just the most glorious day.  It is low 20's this afternoon and not a cloud to be seen.

It looks good doesn't it?

I had been considering a change of Internet Provider.  I had a great offer from Bigpond who would give me 100GB download for $60 which is the same price I currently pay for 60GB download from Internode.

However Internode have just updated their offerings and now I can get phone line rental and 100GB from Internode for $80.  Usually I don't get close to my 60GB as I focus on obtaining 'matroska' files rather than .avi or .mp4.  Matroska (.mkv) is a newer format which has great quality but smaller file size.

Yesterday I pulled the switch, we will move the phone line rental and internet connection to Internode and pay the 'bundle' price.  It is actually a few dollars less than we paid previously but with 65% more download!

We must be going to Melbourne soon.  The car had a major service today, new spark plugs etc and all is ready for the drive.  I am off to get my prescriptions updated on Monday and will look to mow the lawn as well.

No comments: