Saturday, February 22, 2014

On The Tablet

We have a Melbourne weather day today. After the hot and humid conditions from early this week a cool and wet change blew in overnight. We had 19mls of rain last night and as today has progressed the temperature has cooled right off. It was 25 overnight but right now it is around 23 and showery.

For a bit of fun I am doing this on the new tablet. So we will see how it goes.

Last night we went out for a dinner party. There were 10 people altogether. We had seafood paella with heaps of prawns and mussels. There were large bits of pork as well.  The company was great. We had an excellent night out.

I had computer club today and was the victim of my own advice. Last week two members asked for advice on what laptop they should buy.  Dick Smith had a good weekend special going so both of them bought the same laptop and brought them with them to Computer Club this morning for me to help them set up.
I don't know who had more fun, them or me. 

We got a fair bit done and both laptops are able to be used OK. They will both see what software they still require and we will sort it out next Saturday.

We have a few cool days in store coming up and I don't think anyone will care. I know we won't.

No comments: