Monday, February 24, 2014

Enjoying The Milder Weather

The weather is much kinder to older people right now.  High 20's and not so bad humidity makes it extremely comfortable in this part of the world.

A couple of light showers overnight and during the day was enough to delay my bike ride this morning but nothing more.  With a little early rain around I bottle washed instead.  An hour later with the bottles all washed I was on the bike for my ride.

The cooler weather hit hard with the pool being around 23.5 this morning, a drop of several degrees from those stinker early mornings of last week.  By the end of the day that temp is usually up by around 3 degrees.  So come 4pm this afternoon the pool should be around 27.

With the arrival of the new tablet last week we have seen a spike in our eBay activity the last week or so.  A 16GB SD card was purchased along with the 'pouch' in the photo.  It is made from neoprene (wetsuit material) and set me back $6 including delivery.

Trish has loaned me one of her screen covers.  It doesn't fit perfectly but will fill the bill until my made for the Hisense Sero 7 Pro covers arrive from China.  They will take a few weeks to get here so using one of Trish's covers fills a temporary need.  I had to order her some new covers last week as I took the only spare she had.

Both of these items (pouch and screen covers) were ordered online via eBay.  They both were in the post today.

No comments: