Monday, January 13, 2014

Deja Vu

Our bags are packed and we are dressed up to return to Melbourne to be with our daughter Kate and her 40th Birthday.  We are due to leave in a matter of minutes.

I am not taking the laptop this time as it is a mere 8 days down there.  I am just taking my hard disk drive along with a heap of 'portable' programs.  Portable programs do not need to be fully installed on a computer though they are the full program with all features.  I wil see how it goes.

Melbourne is expecting a heat wave so it is extremely difficult to leave our home, the sea breezes, overhead ceiling fans and the pool!

Days leading up to our departure have been 'as usual'.

Downloading movies has been frenetic with special copies of the latest movies 'available for judging purposes only' have come onto the net.

It is time to shut down the PC and head off to our plane.  As usual I will continue to post from time to time when in Melbourne.

No comments: