Thursday, April 11, 2013

Email Address Hacked

I apologize to anyone who received Spam from me overnight.  It appears my Yahoo email account was hacked.

I have now changed my Yahoo Email Password so hopefully all will be OK.

It's sometime later as I add this piece below.  

I have no idea what has happened with my Yahoo email address.  Hopefully it will now have stopped.  The email had no subject.  Don't open it, just delete it.

I am doing a full scan of the computer here as well.

Wet and cool outside, not much different to what is happening at home really. It seems home has had in excess of 85mls of rain since we left on Tuesday

Yesterday was spent with family here and having fun with the grand kids.  Even had tea at home last night.  I disappeared when "Neighbours" came on the TV.  My back played up terribly yesterday but after a couple of "Mobic" it is much improved today ... thank heavens.

Evening meal with friends and Kim in Springvale this evening which we are looking forward to.  Out for lunch tomorrow and then baby sitting (and enjoying the footy) Friday night.

No comments: