Friday, November 18, 2011

Great Deal On The Internet

As most of you know I spend more than several hours most days messing around on my PC. One of my first group of pages I visit is some selected "Daily Specials" websites.

Just "Google" these websites if you want to check any of them out or click on the links. They have new specials most days and all accept payment via "Paypal". I won't include a couple of other sites I get specials from as well but just note them as the ever popular eBay and my DealExtreme websites. I also like the Australian based "Umart" as they have an agency here on the coast where it is easy for me pick stuff up.

The sites I visit are "Catch Of The Day", "Zazz", "OO", "Ozbargain" "eSold" "Spreets" and "Shopping Square". There are more too such as Daily Deals etc.

If you Google Ozbargain you will get links to sub categories Electrical & Computer which I have listed in my "Favorites".

I like to listen to my radio in bed and have been wearing 'bud' earphones. Nowadays there is a newer kind of bud earphone which are very comfortable to wear. I decided I would like a set of the newer more comfortable headphones.

The little bit of online hunting around I did seemed to show that possibly a pair of "Logitech Ultimate Ears 200's" would be a reasonable choice. Officeworks have them in the current catalogue HERE at $29 per pair. Ozbargain had a link (HERE) to the "Logitech Shop" and their Christmas sale. They were selling UE 200's at 2 pairs for $12. They are plain wrapped but 'new'. This price included delivery.

I ordered 2 pairs for $12 on Sunday and they were delivered yesterday.

No comments: