Thursday, June 02, 2011

A Warmish But Blowy day

Awoke to cloudy skies but that has all cleared to a gorgeous day around 23 degrees. It is a little windy though. The great weather is expected to continue through next week. However into next week the weather though fine and sunny will be better described as 'crisp'. That is lovely in the sunshine but very cool in the shade.

I was out and about a little this morning catching up with neighbours. I still get a little woozy from time to time but overall feeling much better.

Made some phone calls this morning to friends down south and was distressed to learn a former Education Dept colleague I had know since teacher's college days had died. We were in the same year at college and had been principals at neighbouring schools.

I am again feeling a little better than I thought I was!

No comments: