Saturday, February 26, 2011

Quick Flight To Canberra

Following the death of my Aunt in Canberra we have discovered the funeral will be early Monday afternoon. This is too early for us both to be able to drive down to Canberra to attend.

My cousin who lives 170k's north of us is in his car right now as I type rushing down to Canberra to enable him to arrive in time for the service!

So I am up at 3 am on Monday to get me to Brisbane for a 5:45 am flight to Canberra. I fly into Canberra at about 8:30 am and I am due to be collected by my sister around 9 am. The funeral is at 1:30 pm followed by a burial and a reception. I am due back at Canberra Airport to fly out at 7 pm.

The flight down is a direct flight but going back I go via Sydney. I am due to fly in to Brisbane Airport at 9:30 pm so I would expect to be back at home around 11 pm.

Don't analyze those figures too carefully because they are confused by Daylight Saving!

But it looks a big day for me!

No comments: