Thursday, February 10, 2011

There Is Always something To Do!

All the forms have now been sent away for my Pension, except my birth certificate because it is still to be posted up from Melbourne.

There is always something to do. I have been a little busy with the Community Association website. There are photos to take and to put online. This week is a Newsletter delivery week and I have over 100 A3 newsletters to fold and deliver. This was all done yesterday morning.

There was another 'brew' to put on as well. The brew was put on Tuesday and I washed bottles today. They are almost dry right now.

I had a call for help from an older couple regarding their PC. I don't know what people do to their computers sometimes. I recently disinfected this one from a nasty virus but then about a week later it seems it got reinfected again. The anti-virus on it has been disabled, Windows Firewall settings can't be changed and you can't get on the internet!

It is a fairly new PC without much on it so I will reformat it for them next week. They only have a wireless dongle for the internet connection so I am getting them to bring it around here where there is a decent connection. You will need an internet connection so Windows 7 can update.

I re did Tricia's Caloundra Arts Centre association website in a different template this morning. I prefer this one but Trish isn't too keen.

The old original version is HERE.

The newer version I did is HERE.

Last night we went to the local Thai restaurant with one of my friends from Computer Club and his partner. We had a great time and enjoyed the night very much. Trish has Trivia tonight so I will have the TV to myself.

The humidity has gone and we are enjoying normal (if not a little cooler) summer weather. The pool temp has fallen with the cooler weather and is again refreshing to swim in, especially after my 13+k bike ride this morning.

No comments: