Monday, April 12, 2010

Still A Little Warm

Life has progressed quietly. I am really pleased with the way my PC is behaving. It starts up and closes down beautifully. It seems that external DVD burner has been the problem all the time.

I attended the Bellvista Home Brew Appreciation Society meeting on Friday afternoon. It is always good to catch up with friends and have a chat about things. In between watching AFL footy on TV I did attend Computer Club Saturday morning and deliberately took a lower key role and felt much better for it afterwards.

Then it was just footy, footy, footy! Both Trish's and my teams suffered losses on the weekend. My team has had an incredibly good run over the last three years I need to prepare myself for leaner times.

We have done a little revamping of the setup in the backyard, nothing major at all, just moving things around a little (above left). This morning I put on another brew. I can do this in a little over 30 minutes now. That will leave me bottles to wash later in the week.

Hopefully the weather will cool a little. it was up to 35 degrees for a short time in our little backyard recently. It is always hot there especially in the morning before the sea breeze comes in. However high twenties is expected and possibly a few showers is expected for the rest of the week. The hose is connected to the water diverter placed in a downpipe because the pool water level needs lifting. All I need is a decent 20 minues of rain and all be right again.

No comments: