Saturday, April 17, 2010

And Then It Rained!

We have had over 3" of rain so far today and it is just after lunch as I type. The pool is full of water with the overflow struggling to keep the pool from overflowing! I have just arrived back home after spending the morning at the Computer Club. It was a good morning, I enjoy being able to help people out with their computers.

Yesterday was a bottle washing day and in this photo you can see the tops 'drying'. The are sprayed with a sanitizing liquid and then left to dry. I will possibly bottle tomorrow.

Friday afternoon saw Trish and I head around to Tony's for 'drinks'. It was a bit fun but a little on the cool side. What we feel as cool is not necessarily the same as people who are not locals call cool!

Check out your email box, there is possibly an email in there saying we have swapped ISP's and giving you our new email address. The change occurred at about 3 pm yesterday afternoon. An SMS came through on the mobile phone saying the change had been completed. All I did was a few new settings in the modem/router and a restart and we had swapped ISP's. All seems to be working OK.

I have updated "Les' Links" too with several websites that I have created. I have also added a link to the Bellvista Community Association website which I maintain.

No comments: