Friday, January 01, 2010

Thanks For The Gift Vouchers

It seems I am pretty easy to buy a Christmas gift for, if in doubt give me a JB Hi Fi Voucher. (JB Hi Fi is an electrical chain store here in Australia). Altogether I received $100 worth of vouchers.

After experiencing some traffic hassles on our trips recently Trish and I decided on a satellite navigation unit for the car. Our friends here in Newcastle have had one for some years now and just swear by it. They loaned it to us to safely find our way recently and it was great. They paid almost $1000 for theirs sometime ago, a similar model was on special at JB for $167 so I snaffled one at that price.

So thankyou to everyone who gave a JB Hi Fi voucher, I am the owner of a new Satellite Navigation unit for the car! We will put it to the test when we drive back through Sydney on Monday as we head back to Canberra for my Uncle's funeral. My sister Judy and her partner Peter are staying at the motel with us along with Jeanette, my sister in law.

No comments: