Thursday, January 14, 2010

Big Computer In For Repair!

When I said I thought I had 'fixed' my computer I was wrong. The problem came back late yesterday and I now have been unable to start it at all. It usually makes a "Beep" sound when it first starts up but when I try to start it now it looks like it is trying to start but it goes nowhere. It has an Asus Motherboard so I did a search for "Asus beep startup" in Google. It seems if there is no beep there is a power problem and the main cause is most likely the PC Power Pack. It went back to the repair shop this morning and the Tech there agreed that was most likely the fault. It is still under warranty and hopefully I can get it back later today or at worst, tomorrow before lunch! I am doing this post on Trish's laptop!

We did a 15K bike ride this morning along a track we haven't all been on before. We were all quite hot and bothered when we finished. This is the view as we crossed over the main road in to Caloundra off the bruce Highway.

With things getting so hectic before and after Christmas this year Trish did not send out any Christmas cards. So we haven't forgotten people, just lost track of time and then it became too late! Christmas and New Year's Greetings to all our dear friends!

Last night's Thai meal was great. It was a super night but we all belived we ordered too much food. We will know better next time.

Another lovely warm day today, low 30's and hardly a cloud in the sky. The Test Cricket is on TV all day so I will sneak a swim in during breaks in play!

No comments: