Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Friday

We have been enjoying days with temps in the mid 20's and high teens overnight. The pool is about 23.5 degrees in the morning and gets up to about 26 most afternoons. We have had no rain to speak of. Everywhere around our estate is looking extremely dry.

I continue to ride most mornings and I am usually accompanied by Tony and/or Paul. This morning we did about 13k's with around 11k's our usual daily average.

About 12 months again when returning from the Whitsundays I got a nasty stone chip in my windscreen. I had it repaired but the guy wasn't confident it would work 100%. Just recently a crack less then 1cm (.5 an inch) appeared around the stone chip. I made enquiries about a replacement windscreen. On Monday while driving in Caloundra I was again hit by a stone kicked up by another car. It made a heck of a noise.

Yesterday a crack about 25cms (8") long stretched across the top of the windscreen. It is to be replaced on Monday.

Yesterday the Bellvista Community Association was handed its new website. One of the designers came to my place and showed us how it would all work. So much of yesterday was spent updating everything and 'learning' how to do things. It is similar in concept to "Blogger" but much more sophisticated. You can see it at http://www.bellvista.com.au/ There are a couple of issues to sort out (email addresses, a couple of missing pictures) and hopefully all will be fine by the end of next week.

No comments: