Sunday, September 06, 2009

Off To The Footy Again

Friday evening saw friends June and Keith come over and bring 'take-away' Vietnamese food. Keith loves his footy too so we would enjoy the footy match on TV. Kate and Arj headed off for a night away with friends so we were at home to baby-sit. It was a pleasant night but the footy was a disappointment with Essendon going down easily.

On Saturday I went to the MCG to watch my team (the Cats) play along with 74,000 others. Their recent form has been indifferent but they played well enough yesterday to account for the opposition. They now have a week off prior to the Preliminsary finals. I caught up with Chris and Andrew at the footy. Andrew is pretty keen Cats fan too.

I grabbed take-away for tea on the way home and our daughter Kim joined us to. Kate and Arj returned from their night away so they were at home when I got there.We had another footy match to watch Saturday night and Arj's team was playing. They went down after leading for most of the night.

Kim grabbed a heap of movies and TV shows from my external hard drive too. She and Trish have now headed off to Chadstone Shopping Centre while I do the blog prior to heading back to the MCG for another game this afternoon. Kate will join Trish and Kim later and bring Trish home.

There is left over take away for tea!

No comments: