Friday, September 25, 2009

Back To Normal Weather

After the dust storm Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning was spent 'cleaning'. I hosed the red dust from all the pavers, some of which ended up in the pool adding to what was already deposited there. The pool has now been vacuumed 4 times and at last all the fine dust has gone.

Trish and I did the floors yesterday morning too and later she did the dusting. All the soiled rags from cleaning are taking up a full bucket while they soak. The place is certainly looking better after the cleanup.

Trish enjoyed her trip to Brisbane on Wednesday and seeing Irene. However the inclement dusty weather meant they spent much of their time indoors.

Thursday morning saw only Paul and me ride, Tony is back to the doctor with his sore foot. I spent a couple of hours with them both and enjoying a few beers on Thursday afternoon. Paul and I rode again this morning doing almost 14k's. As you can see from the photo, we were down at Pumicestone Passage again as a part of our bike ride.

The Grand Final weekend begins later today. We are even getting the VFL Grand Final live here in Queensland this evening and I am looking forward to that. Trish is at Stitchers right now and is due home at lunchtime.

Today is my sister's birthday and I rang her this morning to wish her a Happy Birthday.

No comments: