Wednesday, September 16, 2009

DealExtreme

DealExtreme is the name of an online store I have recently found. They have the most incredible range of stuff there. I can spend plenty of time just looking through the weird stuff they have for sale.

The prices are always $US so a quick conversion is required. Postage is always included in their price too. The other day we cooked roast pork in the BBQ. We guesstimated how long to cook it for and what the BBQ cooking temperature should be. Trish said that she wished we had a meat thermometre to confirm the pork had been properly cooked. I jumped on the computer, went to DealExtreme and the new meat thermometre will be delivered in a week or so and costs AUD$7.74!

The pool thermometre 'died'. I bought this small electronic digital "Aquarium Thermometre" for AUD$5.50. It was delivered today. The photo below shows how I have set it up in the pool on the small 'safety' step which goes around the inside of the pool! I think the temperature it gives is a little more accurate than the old one I found in the shed! If you want to have a look at DealExtreme, just click here. Be aware the electric outlet plugs supplied are usually for U.S.A. I bought 5 adapters to Australian outlets for about AUD$6-50 on eBay!


There is another post I put on Blogger today just below this one. I must get back and finish washing those bottles!

1 comment:

tonny said...

Hello,
i'm a big fan of this site for a while, got there thru the site http://www.dxfact.com which recommends of specific items tested by them. great site the DX...