Thursday, July 02, 2009

Trish Arrives Home ... Tired Out!

I enjoyed a pleasant Monday afternoon with Peter G and had a great spicy meal when around there. I arrived back home well before 9pm.

Tuesday was spent mowing lawns, washing the car and just getting the place ready for Trish's return on Wednesday. I bought myself a Pizza for Tuesday's evening meal. I just checked out the website to confirm what I would have from their online menu and saw I could now order and even pay for my Pizza online. As the website promised, 15 minutes after making the online order, it was ready to be picked up in the store.

Trish flew in about 10:30 but there was quite a wait until her luggage came through. She looked quite washed out and weary. Needless to say the rest of the day was quiet. We watched the movie "Knowing" after eating our evening meal and probably wouldn't recommend the movie to anyone I am afraid. Wednesday saw the temp get to 25, warm even for these parts in July!

Thursday was another bright sunny and warm day and Tony and I completed a 13k bike ride. Trish was certainly a lot brighter after a good night's sleep. I spent some time getting stuff ready to go online with the Bellvista Community Association website. Slowly but surely it is all coming together. Here is a screenshot of what it is looking like.

This afternoon Tony and I are off to a Council Meeting as representatives of the Community Association to hear what is planned for Caloundra South, the next real estate development to accommodate the thousands of new residents who are flocking to South East Queensland from the southern states. It should be interesting!

No comments: