Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Two Posts In Two Days!

I was a bit lazy back there not posting often enough. If you don't put new material on your blog, people get out of the habit of checking the site. I will try to be a bit better in regard to this from now on.

I have transferred the Bellvista Community Association web site from the Izfree Server over on to the 50webs server. 50webs is where most of my website stuff has been put lately. Later today I have a little updating to do of the BeCA site (http://bellvistacommunityassociation.50webs.com) but I only have to update the "Sponsors" page. That shouldn't me take too long.

Last night Trish and I watched the movie "The Hangover". It was light entertainment but I am happy I didn't pay $9 per person to watch it in a picture theatre! Early tonight we will have a look at "The Escapist" which was a given a good report on a radio station I was listening to last night.

Later on tonight is the No.3 game in The State Of Origin rugby league series. I am not a rugby league fan but a good State Of Origin match can be exciting.

Right now Trish is at Stitchers' "Christmas In July" function which is being conducted at Coolum. All the girls have headed there in a bus so she will be having a bit of fun. She is due home mid afternoon.

We have enjoyed some delightful days recently but today the wind is coming from the west over the land. This means the wind is cold and dry. It will only get to about 19 today after a brisk 6 this morning. Being a dry wind, there isn't a cloud in the sky. We expect cold mornings for the next few days.

I have already been busy today with another "Brew" put on this morning. It will take a week before ready for bottling so I have to try and time it for when I have 32 empty bottles! This one is a lager with a bit of lemon in it. This afternoon I will have a walk for 30 minutes or so. I did an 11k bike ride this morning. My riding partner Tony has injured a foot so I am riding solo at the moment.

No comments: