Monday, June 29, 2009

Some Monday Updates

Sunday was a busy day ... well kind of busy! The bike ride went off pretty well with a 10k ride around the estate after the sun was up for a while and things were a bit warmer. After a couple of phone calls it was nearly 10 am. I watched a footy panel show on TV before heading to the local supermarket to stock up on a few items. From there it was to the garage and bottling my latest brew. It was a bit time consuming but by 12:45 I had a bite to eat and was ready to watch footy on TV all afternoon.

After the matches were all over and I had polished off the last of the Devilled Sausages" I watched "The Cinderella Man", a Russell Crowe movie which told the true story of a boxer's ups and downs during the depression years. It was a bit soppy in places but not too bad.

This morning (Monday) I caught up with Tony again and we completed a 20k bike ride. I then gave the floors a good vacuum and steam clean and the place looked pretty good. Later today I am heading around to mate's for more PC stuff and he has invited me to stay for a meal.

Trish returns home Wednesday morning at about 10:30 am.

Days are sunny and the temp gets to the low 20's though there is talk of up to 27 on Wednesday. This is a bit better than Lou Ann's 41 she is getting on a daily basis in Texas! Now that is a bit too warm!

No comments: