Friday, February 15, 2008

A Lovely Sunny Day .... At Last

Our night out to Spirit Of Tibet was great, great food, a few drinks and good company. It wasn't a late night for us so we watched a movie "Death At A Funeral" when we got home. It gets a very good rating but it was just an "OK" film for us.

Forecasts for the next few days have been amended from "Possible Showers" to "Mainly Fine". We have a cool southerly and plenty of sun at the moment and it should get to about 27 or so.

On my bike ride this morning I rode past what used to be the local Ten Pin Bowling Alley. As you can see there isn't much left with the building being demolished. Aldi are building a new store on this site and will be a welcome addition to Caloundra's shopping. The new Woolworth's (or Safeway) supermarket is due to open in a few week's time. It will be great competition for the Coles Supermarket.

I received a 'Skype" call from Kate this morning and Charli sang Happy Birthday to me over the internet. It was great. James continues to sit quietly and smile! The picture quality isn't the best but it is better than nothing. It is my birthday on Sunday.

My dental work from yesterday seems to have been OK. I was warned to expect some pain overnight as the anaesthetic wore off but so far there has been minimal discomfort, if any at all.

No comments: