Saturday, June 30, 2007

Settling In

I have been in Melbourne now for three days. The 'family' (Kate, Arj, the two grandchildren James and Charli, our daughter Kim and Trish and me) had a great meal at our all time favorite Malaysian Restaurant in Clayton on Thursday. It is almost 'family' when we catch up with the owner there.

I watched in amazement as Charli downed three full bowls of curry and rice. She sure loves her spicy food. The rest of us ate like kings with a couple of curries, a noodle dish, some salted pepper squid and Malay Fried Chicken. As usual Kate had fried ice cream!

Yesterday was the end of the school term so after dropping Charli off at her weekly playgroup morning I dropped Arj off at school. There are always a few drinks at the end of term so this meant Arj would not drink and drive!

I have had a request for more photos of baby James so here is one of him on Arj's shoulder.
We have all or family over for lunch today.

No comments: