Wednesday, June 27, 2007

After A Long Drive!

I have arrived in Melbourne mid afternoon on Tuesday. The car computer told me I had travelled over 1850 kilometres and that I had sat behind the wheel for 19 hours and 20 minutes. I had averaged 95 kph. I guess it rained for 50% of the trip down.

I spent the night at Parkes after completing about 1100k's on the Monday and with about 12 hours driving. That only left me with 750+ k's the next day.

After a good night's sleep we have awoken to a very grey day heavily overcast and with a lot of rain forecast. The top temp here in Melbourne will be about 13 degrees.

I have had a nurse of James Stephen and I am glad to say it seems my grand daughter Charli remembers me. The photo shows Trish nursing our new grandson.

I am slowly getting used to dial-up internet connection speeds again.

I need a day or so to catch up with things and then we will be out and about.

Note the Appznet site address has changed again. I have updated the link on the right. The King Of Warez download site is 'off the air' at the moment but hopes to be available again soon.

No comments: