Wednesday, June 20, 2007

News From The Sunshine Coast

My blog page News From The Sunshine Coast at is like a permanent email.

I add to the blog page every few days or so. Most times I try to add a photo to liven it up a bit. I enjoy doing the page though its contents are bit mundane sometimes. If there isn't much happening then I have to add some trivial stuff to it to keep the thing moving along.

This online email can be accessed by you at any time. Even when we are in Melbourne, I can easily and quickly add news to the Blog Page.

If you wish to catch up with what we have been up to here in Queensland you just go to the blog page and there is our latest 'news'. (I use the word 'news' a bit loosely!). The best way to keep the link handy is to add it to your favorites. If you go down the right hand side of this page you will see a place to click on (Add Page To Favorites). Just follow the instructions and the blog page link http://newsfromthesunshinecoast.blogspot.com/ will be added to your favorites.

Then when you wish to get to the page through Internet Explorer, click on your Favorites and go down to News From The Sunshine Coast, click on that and you will bring up the Blog Page and you will have access to what we have been up to.

I now rarely send out an email with our latest news in it. The blog page 'News From The Sunshine Coast' is how we now keep in touch.

No comments: