Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Broadband Still Not Connected

Despite communication from Netspace telling me my broadband connection is 'live' and connected, I am still unable to connect to the service. The last time I spoke with them they were re investigating the connection from their end. Everything seems to be working with correct codes and setup completed but it won't connect. Currently I am using their 'free' dial-up service.

The problem I had with eBay has been solved. However I now have an extra bike computer which I got at a very cheap price. The cordless mouse arrived today and it is very impressive. The base acts as the receiver for the wireless signal as well as a recharger for the mouse battery. It is very light to use and has programmable buttons.

Our caravanning friends from Drouin in Victoria expect to arrive at Lake Maraboon about 15ks south of Emerald in inland Queensland this afternoon. Our experience of the same spot was it was extremely busy when we were there and everyone was very close together. They catch a small crayfish there called Redclaw. When the Redclaw season is on the caravan park gets very crowded. I hear the season is well underway right now!

We have had almost 90 mls of rain the last few days. The pool is well and truly full of water and the garden is flourishing. We are only about 10 mls below the monthly rainfall average for May which is 171 mls for Caloundra. Days are low to mid 20's with mid mid teens overnight.

No comments: