Sunday, February 15, 2015

Lovely Sunny Sunday

It is high 20's and I have elected to stop indoors.  Obviously there is sport on TV! And yes, the Cricket World Cup has started and that is what is occupying much of my time right now.

A couple of years ago I bought Trish a Chinese 7" tablet for a little under $200.  In its day it was a great buy.  But as we became used to tablets, phones etc it was obvious for some things that the 7" tablet wasn't going to cut it.

Recently a neighbour bought a Samsung Tab 4 10.1" tablet for around $345.  He just loves it and began to show me how it worked or sought my advice on apps to install.  So when I saw exactly the same model on sale for $269 for a reasonable mid range 10" tablet it seemed just too good a deal to knock back.

With us travelling overseas in a couple of months it would be ideal for emails etc.  We picked it up after lunch Friday.  Trish loves it.  I have put the thomfam90 Skype account on it.  The Skype account I use is les.thomas90 on my PC.   So feel free to give us a call on Skype if you wish.

Arj has added a new post to his blog which you can access HERE.  If that doesn't work for you try HERE and then click on 'Settled – February 13th 2015' under Recent Posts.

We had a long Skype call with Kate on Friday going over what we needed to do to get our Visas to get into Saudi Arabia.  If we didn't have it sorted beforehand, we certainly have it sorted now.

As some of you already know, we are doing a 9 day bus tour of Spain followed by a 24 day Mediterranean Cruise.  You can check the cruise details here.

The cricket is about to start so I am off.

Bike riding etc as normal, a few showers but not too much.  Pool is between 26 and 27 first thing in the morning.  Quite pleasant for an after bike ride swim!

No comments: