Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Have Been Spending

Trish is pretty good right now and again not sure what she is planning to do as far as her second eye op is concerned. One day it is 'yes' have it done then the next, 'no, I don't think I'll bother'. Much will depend on her next trip to the eye doctor on Thursday.

I have 4 external hard disk drives attached to my computer. I have had them over quite a few years so the older ones don't have a lot of capacity. When ever travelling down to Melbourne I like to take all my backed up stuff with me and this has been a larger 1Tb powered external drive. I would really like a 1Tb 'pocket' drive, ie it gets it power from the PC so you don't need to carry a power pack with you. A 1Tb pocket HDD costs over $200. However one of the stores "Officeworks" has a 880GB pocket drive on special for $126. 880GB isn't too short of 1Tb so I picked one up today. It is so small yet has so much capacity. It is perfect. Compare the physical size of it in this pic.

I am busy storing stuff to it as I type.

We have friends Eddie and Patsy coming to stay with us for a couple of nights early this week. Eddie is one eyed Collingwood and they went to the top of the footy ladder today, we couldn't have picked a worse week to have them here!

My footy team lost last night and Trish's team had a huge win today. My team's loss allowed Collingwood to move to the top of the table!

No comments: