Monday, July 12, 2010

Another Glorious Monday

Today we have a clear blue sky and the temperature in the backyard has been around 24 or so for much of the day.

The day was off to an early start for me when I watched almost all of the Soccer World Cup Final this morning. I was up about 4:35 am to watch the match. After I had watched Spain win I spent a little time 'movie hunting' on the internet. Last night we watched two bumper shows, 'Se7en' and the 'The A-Team'. The first show is now about 15 years old but it was a detective classic. A really great movie scoring about 8.5 which puts it amongst the all time greats. I am still not sure what the movie the A Team was about, all I can tell you was it was non-stop action all the way through!

This morning Trish went to Gym while I hopped on my bike for a 13 kilometre bike ride around the estate. When I got back home it was a bottling day. I cleared the garage out to make room and was into my bottling. About an hour later everything was drying in the glorious sunshine. After lunch I popped over the road to give Brian some more PC tips on finding movies to download. I think he is struggling a little.

After I finish this blog page I think a little quiet sitting in the sun is in order!

The weather for the rest of the week is looking great too, warm sunny days (22-24) till Thursday, but after that the sunshine will stay but the days will be a little cooler (20)!

Early next week we will have friends Eddie and Patsy staying with us for a few days. Fortunately for all of us Eddie is slowing down a little (he is now in his mid 70's) so it won't be as hectic as it used to be!

No comments: