Monday, June 07, 2010

A Glorious Monday

If yesterday wasn't pleasant enough as far as the weather is concerned, then today is ideal. We have just sat in the sun and enjoyed a toasted sandwich for lunch. Out of the wind it is up to 25 degrees in our small backyard and there is hardly a cloud in the sky.

Trish has developed a bit of a cough and isn't feeling 100%. She says she caught the cold here when she came home ... but I am not so sure.

A cool start to the day but once the sun was up the chill was taken from the air. I did almost 13k's of bike ride this morning then I did some bottle washing! Here the bottle tops are drying after they have been sprayed with a sanitizer. However it looks like I will bottle later in the week as the brew is just not ready to bottle yet. Cool nights slow the brewing process despite having a 'warmer' under the brew to maintain a warm temperature.

I have my Community Association Meeting tonight. Then Wednesday morning we are heading down to the Gold Coast (about 2 hours south of here) for a night with Barry and Rainy who are up from Melbourne.

No comments: