Sunday, June 06, 2010

A Delightful Sunday

My PC continues to run beautifully, starting well, closing down without any hiccups, and, so far, the monitor loads each time I start up. It is my guess that several problems I have been experiencing with this PC over the last 2 years or so may have been caused by the faulty graphics card. I used to get an error message every few days "Windows Explorer has stopped working. Please wait while Windows Explorer restarts." I haven't had this error message yet! there would be times when it took a little extra time to close down too.

The new monitor isn't too bad either!

Trish has settled back in to life on "The Coast". She went to Stitchers on Friday and caught up again with everyone there. There was a little grocery shopping to do too. Friday afternoon was spent with friends at our weekly Friday afternoon 'meeting'.

I had a good morning at Computer Club yesterday and was able to help a few people out with some advice and help. There has been plenty of footy (and soccer and tennis) to watch on TV during the last day as well.

Days have been very sunny with temperatures in the low 20's. Nights have seen temperatures around 10 degrees.

Melbourne friends Rainy and Barry are currently holidaying on the Gold Coast. Trish and I will drive down there on Wednesday and stay with them that night. It should be fun.

No comments: