Friday, June 18, 2010

All Is Well ... At Last

I was just thinking about my computer. The problem I have had with my monitor not coming on at startup has been going on for at least 18 months if not longer. I had my first failure quite some time ago and I have had 'issues' with the PC ever since. I have reformatted it a couple of times to try to overcome these hassles. Reformatting is quite a big job to do.

It is very pleasant to now know the PC problem which has been lurking in the background has now gone! All is now fixed.

Each year we have a pre season cricket tournament here involving interstate one day cricket teams. This year we are having Tasmania, New South Wales and South Australia coming up. There is a possibility a team from New Zealand may also attend. This year the tournament will be late in September rather than early in October

No comments: