Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wet Wednesday

If you check the rainfall figures on this link and go to the month of June you will see we have had rain the last 6 consecutive days, and usually these are morning showers and enough to wet all the roads and pathways.  This makes an early morning ride extremely unpleasant.

The new 4TB hard drive is now all set up and running perfectly.  I have had to redo all my backup program as well.  All is now completed.  On top of that I bottle washed this morning too.

As the rain showers have just started up again (mid afternoon) anything which requires drying is in the garage where the car is after a couple of drives around this morning.  Most of the stuff still drying is from the bottle washing.

I have updated the versions of Office to Office 2013 on all computers Thanks for the extra quick download Arj.  Trouble is each version then required a 2GB 'update'.  All is now done though.

And at last my hearing in my left ear is popping and bubbling again and seems to be clearing!

The new modem/router (a part of the deal when going with a new ISP) arrived yesterday and I will spend a little time sorting out the Wireless Network names (SSID) and passwords in the next day or so.  My new ISP want us to use their passwords, I want to use mine so I don't have to sign everything in yet again!

Trish is into Brisbane tonight for a show with five other ladies so I will settle back and watch the "State of Origin" Rugby League game tonight live from Melbourne.  I am not a huge rugby league fan but these games can be excellent to watch.  This is Game 2.  I watched Game 1 online in Saudi Arabia.

I reckon my new internet provider could have me connected before the weekend.  They said it would take around 5 working days after the phone line was switched to them.  It was sometime late last week the line was switched back over to "Telstra".

No comments: