Thursday, June 04, 2015

I Can't Hear But We are Home. (Thursday)

We arrived back home at around 8:30 am our time this morning.  Our bodies would say it was more like 2:30 am!  Trish is having a quick sleep trying to catch a few hours.

We have promised ourselves a few quiet days just to catch up with things.

The Skybus 880 is a great plane for long haul trips, (that is if there is any good plane for a long flight).  Our flight home went smoothly with no hassles and minimal sleep.  There is that little room even in Economy class which makes the trip a little easier.

It was all smooth sailing I am pleased to say.  Everything went to plan.

We had a couple of minor hiccups when we did get home.  The Pay TV wouldn't work but the young lady from India walked me through some procedures on the phone and we got it all going again.

Both computers have spent much of the morning updating.  This can be a dangerous thing but it seems all has gone OK.

The dog next door still barks at anything in the front street that walks by!

And I decided to have a beer a little earlier than I would have ordinarily.  After all we have been in non-alcohol countries for the last couple of weeks!

My hearing popped like crazy as the plane took off and my hearing seemed to improve as we got into the flight.  Regretfully it has reverted to me being half deaf again after we landed.

No comments: