Monday, March 30, 2015

Busy Monday!

My bike ride went for almost 13k's this morning.

Then I had a brew to get on followed by trips to the Chiropractor, the Audiologist and finally the family doctor has made for a busy day.

But more importantly, we received this link to photos from Kate and Arj in Saudi Arabia. (HERE). I hope you enjoy them.

In some ways, all the these issues are intertwined.  This will be my final brew for a couple of months for we head off overseas in less than two weeks, eventually catching up with Kate and family in Saudi.  The audiologist was to get the new hearing aid finally sorted prior to heading off away as is the visit to the doctor to get covering letters for medications and a final health checkup.

My swim in the pool each is getting shorter each time I jump in.  For the first time last night for a couple of weeks the ceiling fan in the bedroom remained off all night.  Today the top temperature is high 20's and overnight it will be around 20 or 21.

Yesterday we enjoyed lunch with friends here on the estate.  They put the final of the World Cup One Day cricket from Melbourne on TV so I didn't need to rush off quite so early.  The game was just as I like it, a good solid and straight forward win to Australia.  There weren't too many nerves or jitters, the whole thing was just plain sailing.

For good measure we have just begun working our way through the latest series of the US TV Series "Banshee".  It is so implausible with loads of action, attractive ladies and despite a totally impossible story line, is great fun to watch!

I am not sure it would get on to local F.T.A. TV in Australia, I don't think the censors would allow it during family viewing time!

I am beginning to dismantle the Waeco just outside the house's back door, getting ready for cooler times and for us heading away!

No comments: