Saturday, August 16, 2014

Shock! Horror! ADSL Internet Down

This is what I can currently see on my modem/router.  The two dimmed lights second and third from the left indicate no ADSL access.

Evidently there is an ADSL problem for some homes in Caloundra West and it may not be back on till Wednesday evening!

I am using my phone as a wireless hotspot for very basic Internet stuff, emails etc.

Got to save data ......  bye!

Sunday Update!  At least the rain has stopped, a total over the last few days of around 3" of rain, 75mls in the new speak.

The ADSL light now shows on my on my modem/router and even then it took quite a few goes before it would connect!  Now all I need is for the "Internet" light to come on showing it has connected to my ISP and the internet!

See I have had a visitor from Saudi Arabia!

Current internet access is via my phone's "Portable Hotspot"!

It's Back, all lights are now on and working fine.  It reconnected around 3:30pm on Sunday! 

Check out Arj's KAUST, Week 2 Blog HERE.

I will do a larger post in the next day or so!

No comments: