Monday, September 02, 2013

Phone Hassles

It appears the reason why Trish's mobile phone is still not connected is my doing.  When we moved here and had everything put on Telstra's "One Bill".  That meant that I took 'ownership' of Trish's mobile number as well as my own as I was the account holder.

When we went to port Trish's mobile phone number over from Telstra to Kogan she had to use my details.  This has remained the case when she has wanted to port her current mobile number from Kogan to Boost Mobile.

So when we went through the online sign up on Saturday for the Boost move we should have used my name, my date of birth, driver's licence etc. Then we should have used Trish's email for all notifications. We incorrectly used all Trish's details, therefore the phone number and ownership details of that phone number don't add up!

For all intents and purposes I own both Trish's and my own mobile numbers.

All confusing isn't it?

The people at Boost are trying a work around now so hopefully it can be sorted soon.

I did my 12 or so k's early today but with a heavily overcast sky and the hint of drizzle as swim wasn't on the cards.

No comments: