Friday, September 27, 2013

Mobile Phone Update

Former Kogan phone users received an offer recently from a company called "Telechoice".  Telechoice used to have stores across the country but many of these closed as the company changed its direction.

Nowadays it is a Telstra network seller of cheaper mobile phone plans.

Its coverage is the same as offered to us by Kogan or Aldi and covered around 98% of the full Telstra network.  It also did not include 4G which is usually only available in the capital cities.

Today I swapped from my 'interim' provider Boost to Telechoice as my 'Boost month' was due to be up early next week.  Now I get around 10 hours of calls ($650) and 1.5GB of Data for $25 per month on a 12 month plan.  I used quite a bit of data (for me) when we were in Melbourne recently and even then it was less than 500mb!

This new plan should be perfect for me and is $15 per month cheaper than when I was with Boost Mobile.  Trish will also move to this plan sometime next week. Details of what plans are available can be seen HERE.

This is the second Blogger post today.

Read below for our other news.

No comments: