Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cool Sunday

The sun is out, the sky is blue but that cool blustery southerly is with us again  It managed to struggle to almost 20 earlier but by mid afternoon it was closer to 18 as the wind got up.

At least I managed a bike ride this morning for the full 12.5k's.  I went to the cricket on Thursday, had the Forum to get to on Friday and Computer Club Saturday and missed out on a ride on each of these days.

I had both T-Shirts on this morning on my ride, such was the cool wind.

So far I have received a quote back on the concreting job we want done at the back.  The price is better than we expected as well.  Another guy who was here took heaps of measurements which seemed to indicate he was interested.  But at this stage, no quote has been emailed to me.

The tree guy who lives a couple of doors up and will remove the two large palms for me has told me how much he wants.  It is $100 less than I had thought!

At this stage it looks like it will all happen.  It will be done upon our return from Melbourne mid September so all is ready before the swimming season begins!

No comments: