Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday And All Is Well

There isn't much to write about so I will keep it brief. The weather the last couple of evenings has been threatening but the storm clouds seem to bypass us. The weather continues with temps in the low 30's and humidity around 65%+.

The last day or so the wind has swung around to the south. We still have the warm temps but the humidity is down to under 50% thus making life very comfortable.

The photo left was taken just now at around 3:30pm. The top figure is the outside temp while the lower figure is the current humidity reading. You can also spot the date and the current time.

Click on both photos for a larger view, then click on the cross in the top right hand corner to return to this page.

As usual, Valentine's Day came and went!

My middle ear infection has never fully cleared up since I first had it 9 months ago. I again went back to the doctor and this time received some extra strong anti-biotics. If you go back to HERE you will see the strong tablets I was on back then which made me quite ill.

It seems that now, despite being on even stronger tablets of the same type and as I am not nearly as ill as I was back in May 2011, I manage to handle these tablets quite OK. I do feel a bit woozy for an hour or so after taking one but if I have something to eat I seem to be able to handle these ones much better.

Hopefully these tablets will clear the infection right up once and for all.

Trish was at a meeting Monday afternoon for the Arts Centre, she was out yesterday to do a reconnoiter for a bus trip the ladies will do later, today is Stitchers and Ladies' Cards in the afternoon. She has Tourist Info Centre on Thursday morning and Friday is Quilters. Later on Friday we have Friday afternoon drinks!

No wonder Valentine's Day came and went!

Oh, and it is my birthday on Friday!

No comments: