Sunday, November 21, 2010

Showery Weather

Overcast, windy with showers of rain is the weather we are getting right now. Another 7mls in the gauge from yesterday with several showers overnight. This is the view which greeted me this morning at about 7:30am.

I fly to Melbourne tomorrow morning so it is time to tidy the backyard up, clean the pool, give the lawn a quick mow and get things ready. I am only away for a week so there isn't as much to do as some other times.

I have been invited out for tea tonight and to have a few drinks. I won't over indulge as there is nothing worse than moving at 100% and flying in a plane.

So my next post will be from Melbourne. The forecast down there is for lovely warm weather while here is expecting showers on and off throughout the week.

No comments: