Friday, November 12, 2010

A Shower Was Enough

I managed only 3 kilometres of my bike ride today until I was forced to return home because of a short shower of rain. The sky was quite black and looked ugly this morning but the wind was coming off the sea and could have blown the dark clouds away. It did but only after a short sharp shower which wet me through. Right now it is sunny outside, pretty humid after the shower of rain and heading to the high 20's. It is a bit too warm to ride.

I found this can toad sitting on top of the in pool thermometre when I checked this morning. He is now suffering from blunt force trauma as a result of a three iron and he is currently on the front lawn!

Our dishwasher hasn't been working so well recently and Trish decided to give it a good clean out. She spent an hour on it yesterday, put it all back together and started it up. Now it goes into problem mode with a light flashing on the front indicating no water is getting through.

We will check it out over the weekend but it has been making a new noise recently and the dishes haven't been perfectly clean. We may be in for a new one!

Trish is at the Caloundra Arts Centre today getting ready for the annual Arts Fair on all this weekend. it is the group's major fund raiser and Trish has been heavily involved with the organisation.

Trish has been working on a website for the Caloundra Arts Centre Association group too. It is now online and you can see it HERE. She is prepared to experiment more with her website than I ever was. She has added the banner background picture and the next step is to modify the background color.

She will be busy with the "Fair" all weekend. Fortunately for me there is either golf from Melbourne (depending on the nasty weather predicted for the next few days) or a cricket Test match involving New Zealand in India.

I have a presentation to give tomorrow at the Computer Club. I am doing something on my experiences "Internet Buying".

The joke below tickled my fancy!

No comments: