Thursday, November 04, 2010

Bike Gets a Rest

No bike ride today, it was too wet! Rain started earlier this morning and there must be over an inch in the rain gauge by now. It is all due to clear overnight and hopefully just "Showers" for the next few days. However they are only expecting low 20's for the next two days.

It was almost necessary to top the pool up yesterday as the level had dropped somewhat due to evaporation. I held off as the forecast had predicted the rain this morning. The water diverter I installed 12 months ago had the pool topped up after about 10mls of rain. It is overflowing out into the street via storm water drains right now.

The photo shows the hose from the diverter which empties into the pool's skimmer box. It works really well.

Trish is at the Tourist Info Centre again today while I tap away on my keyboard. I have been doing a bit on the Community Association website today which I enjoy doing immensely.

Cricket was a disaster last night on TV with the home team getting beaten again. It is raining still but there is live coverage of New Zealand vs India available on Pay Tv so that will fill my day in.

No comments: