Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Don't Need To Water The Garden

I tipped 113mls out of the rain gauge this morning, Texas Lou, that is 4.5 inches! And it looks like there is more to come today. This rain really fell over two sessions, the first several hours yesterday afternoon and the second, last night from about 8 pm. There are not any floods around us though some areas of Brisbane were flooded. This is a photo from a Brisbane newspaper.

It is about 22 degrees right now and it is expected to get to 27 later today. More showers are forecast.

Today we are off to Hervey Bay 220k's north of here and we expect to be back home Saturday. I am expecting some phone calls later today so we will see which of my children read their Dad's Blog! The rain we have just had is heading north so we are in for a damp day on the road.

Today is my birthday!

No comments: