Sunday, October 05, 2008

Life Has Been Busy!

My mate John flew back to Melbourne yesterday afternoon. He certainly got into the swing of things here and enjoyed the sunny weather and the cold home brew beer of mine. We had a great time and just loved our two days watching some cricket. It was good to see him relax!

Today is really the first day I have had on my 'own' since returning from Melbourne last Tuesday. I have spent some time on the computer but not the Blog Page I am afraid.

I just can't get Microsoft Office to work properly. I did not uninstall a Microsoft Program correctly and I think this has rubbed off on every Microsoft product I have on my computer. Something is telling me I don't have permission to add fonts to my system. I jump onto Google and type my 'error' messages in and do a search. At least it is good to know many other people have my problem. I think it is time to reinstall Vista again!

This morning I readjusted where I have my 'weather station' set up to measure the wind and rain. It was a little sheltered before so I have put it on the other end of the pergola to be more out in the open! We have a blast of summer today with temps in the low thirties! That is about 90 where you guys are Lou Ann! That isn't too bad as I see it is pretty hot in Texas right now too!

I am off to watch a little cricket again this afternoon. I won't be out too long and the pool might be a good place to be later in the day too!

No comments: