Wednesday, October 08, 2008

At Last It Is Wednesday

After John went home on Saturday it was time for me to begin getting things sorted out for summer time. A couple of days of temps in the low 30's is good sign that summer is on its way! I usually get the pressure hose out and tidy up the sun blinds, the back windows and all the paved areas around the pool. The sideway path sees a build up of dirt too and as well as the front driveway needs to be cleaned. Finally I give all the windows a going over.

In the few days since my last post I have started on the general cleanup. Monday saw me get the blinds, pergola area and the back windows cleaned. Then I got to go down to Caloundra to watch some more of the cricket, Tasmania was playing South Australia.

I even got a 10k bike ride in on Wednesday and then had my first swim for the year when I got back home.

My PC started to play up even more on Wednesday too! It wouldn't start up properly sometimes taking three tries before it loaded. Then if I left it for any time it would freeze up. It is getting closer to a reformat! This morning it loaded perfectly! To top it all off my ISP started to have broadband problems too with me being disconnected several times during the afternoon! All is OK now!

Shaun Tait has opened the bowling for Australia in Test matches. He is one of the fastest bowlers in Australia. Yesterday he was bowling against Tasmania here in Caloundra. I really enjoyed the day and saw Dighton of Tasmania make 123 and Birt a hard hitting 81. Birt took 22 off the over in which he eventually got out. It was great watching!

The cricket interstate carnival is all over now for another year. Today I will do some more tidying up.

No comments: