Saturday, December 29, 2007

Too Hot For The MCG

Friday was spent quietly in front of the TV watching the cricket. Then it was out to "The Palms" one of our very favorite Asian eateries to try all our favorites. Needless to say the grandkids loved it, Charli got to eat her Curry and Rice again and also to have a play ride on the "Trishaw".

Then it was home to watch the movie "Fracture", one of the ones I had downloaded from the internet. However before the movie it was time for Charli and James to have a quick bath! It was fun!

Saturday we awake to a howling north wind and an expected maximum temperature of 38 degrees, that is over 100 degrees for those who read this from Texas! Too hot for venturing out so I cancelled the day at the cricket, a decision that everyone who I was planning to meet there thought was the right one!

So it was time for another day in front of the TV.

The weather looks like being a bit nasty back on the Sunshine Coast today with strong wind and heavy rain forecast for this afternoon.

We managed to catch a short movie on our camera of Charli singing the theme to the children's show "Playschool". I have uploaded it to Youtube and the link is to the right in "Rogue's Gallery".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the video of Charli singing "Playschool". I am not familiar with the song, but never mind, she is adorable. Yep, I would stay inside at those temps too. Here, when we get a north wind, it is cold!! Which, as I write this it is 0C. Right at freezing and expected to go to about -3C by morning.