Friday, December 14, 2007

Cough Continues

Not a lot of news really, I still break into coughing fits as a friend discovered when they rang from Melbourne last night. I was unable to complete the phone call actually.

We watched the movie "The Departed" last night and we enjoyed it very much. I have taken to downloading movies via the internet and today discovered an outstanding torrent download site and this has kept me gobsmacked for much of today.

Usual jobs about the house this morning, water the plants, vacuum the pool and I gave the house a quick vacuum too. I enjoy eating peanuts (which aren't good for my cough either) and I usually find 'husks' from them all over the floor the next morning! So a quick vacuum gave the place a quick makeover!

Plenty of cricket on the TV the next couple of days so I will be kept busy.

Cool day yesterday with overcast skies and a cool breeze and it struggled to get to the mid 20's. A little warmer today with clearer blue skies. When I had a quick swim this morning the pool was at 24 degrees.

No comments: